Men are always in doubt: can you wear jeans at work?
It all depends. There are positions whose level of formality does not allow the use of jeans in any way. Others, more informal, the piece is already released. One must always take into account that the dress code must always be respected.
It seems that for men it is more complicated to wear jeans in the office. But not quite, the contemporary men’s fashion has directly expanded the possibilities for those who like to feel comfortable and at the same time ready for all occasions.
With the exception of professions with extremely strict dress code (for judges and lawyers, for example), getting out of the rut and changing your trousers for a pair of jeans can be a good thing.
See these tips on how to wear men’s jeans in the office and yet maintain elegance.
– The jeans should be of a uniform tone, that is, forget the faded ones;
– No tears or clearings on certain points of the pants;
– Choose a straight cut model, very traditional (skinny or baggy pants are in the closet at that time);
– The waist of your pants should be medium, fitting well into the hip;
– Do not make combinations of jeans with jeans (shirt + pants or shirt + jacket, for example);
– Leather jackets: just not worth the heavier, biker style. Choose more structured, modern and not so flashy models.
– Avoid wearing jeans with sneakers and a T-shirt. Although fashionable, sneakers and t-shirts should be avoided in general work environments.
– If you prefer something more comfortable, go sweater, a good sober model on a neutral shirt heats on the coldest days and does not leave the line, although it is a little more casual.
– Jeans with blazer and social shoe is always a good request; The blazer gives serious air to your production. However, for the combination to be perfect, it is important to take some care when making the choice. Something that guarantees more possibilities of use is the option for a blazer in dark shades like brown, blue or black. This ensures a more harmonious combination with any type of jeans, be it more classic or more stripped.
If you really want to wear jeans at work, the important thing is not to keep your production focus on jeans. In this way, it harmonizes with the other pieces and composes a more formal and comfortable look.
Men’s Carhartt® Twill Double – Knee Work Pants
9 best images about Pour Lui on Pinterest
The Menswear Guide To How Clothes Should Fit
Mens Corduroy Pants
20 Stylish Ways to Wear Boots
25+ best ideas about College Interview Outfit on Pinterest …
9 Must Have Winter Coat Styles for Women
Smart Casual Winter Outfit
The Aviator Sunglasses Guide — Gentleman’s Gazette
Long Prom Dresses 2018 Elegant U-neck Lace Embroidery Mesh …
Seven Different Types of Shoes for Men
Cute Shoes To Wear With Straight Leg Jeans
Dickies Men’s Regular Fit 5-Pocket Denim Jeans, 2 Pack …
Men’s Berne® Relaxed
Carhartt Irregular Double Knee Logger Jeans
Tips — Thread
16 Cool Outfits With Grey Skinny Jeans For This Fall …
Best Men Body Healthy Tips and Exercise WebMuscleFitness …
Marino Bay® Fleece – lined Canvas Pants, Brown
The Best Street Style From Men’s Fashion Week