The newspaper Complex lists 101 things you didn’t know about sneakers. Good idea, we thought, and picked out the ten most interesting and funny here below:
- if you are sharing the model number on the New Balance-Shoes with ten, you get the approximate selling price in dollars. (NB574 costs about $57.40, in the United States then of course).
- Vansstarted the whole personaliseringstrenden with sneakers. 1966 to be exact. Founder Paul Van Doren had namely individuals come to the factory with a special cloth and then get a pair of shoes made by them.
- the youngest (?) basketball player to ever sponsored by a shoe company should be Mark Walker, three years old.He got a contract with Reebok after his parents sent in a video where he set 18 free throws in a row.
- Celebrity jewelerJacob The Jeweler ornate basketball player Allen Iversons Question-sneaker with 246 pieces of diamonds. It was auctioned later out at Eastbay for $65.000.
- Display booths for new sneakers during athletic competitions are apparently sensitive land.Ladders into a Nike-booths with Adidas on the feet are asked to change into a pair of Nike, or go around barefoot.
- AllAir Jordanmodels released on Saturday. This is done so that no play truant from school to get hold of them.
- much will it away with in music videos, but to talk too much about a specific shoe model, one must not do.MTV, MTV2 and VH1 upholstered Nelly’s song “Air Force Ones” who didn’t get played on any of the channels as it was considered to be product placement.
- K-Swisshas five stripes on the shoes of a specific reason-namely that the shoes should not stretch. Thus the shape of the stripes are the shoe.
- the classic modelNike Cortez was originally a Asics shoe. Phil Knight worked as a salesman for Asics (then called Tiger) and when he traded company to Nike, he felt that he had contributed so much to the development of the shoe that he took with him. This led to a long dispute ended in 1974 with both had the right to the model, but to not use the name Asics was “Cortez”. They released because if it under the name Corsair instead. Both shoes are still available today.
- Converse all-starswere only in black and white until 1966 (and has been on the market since 1917).
Dark Blue Sneakers — Shoptiques
adidas x Sneakers N Stuff Stockholm GTX Black
Charting: 10 Sneakers Fashion Girls Can’t Get Enough Of …
Jacquemus x Spring Court
nike lunar presto jabong
Vans WM ATWOOD LOW Perf Circle
9,000 pairs of counterfeit Nike sneakers seized
nike lunar charge essential
New Ace Sneakers
Adidas Skor Dam coriolis.nu
vans authentic dames oranje 019498-540-7 oranje sneakers …
Sneakers & Chill
vans-old skool-dames-roze-VA38G1QD6-roze-sneakers-dames …
Darth Vader Wallet — Shoptiques
nike blazer en cuir femme
H&M Slip-Ons | Mode femme | Pinterest
nike blazer sono estive
상품 상세 설명
Todd Snyder X PF Flyers Rambler Hi Sneakers